Welcome to Lumbarda, Island of Korcula, Croatia!
We currently sell three private houses on one of the most beautiful coasts of Europe - in South Dalmatia on the island of Korcula.
Some frame information for you:
- The three-house combination (large stone house and two small cottages) can be found in a 300 year old fishing village, five kilometers from the old seafaring town of Korcula, the "little Dubrovnik".
- The houses can be purchased combined as follows:
- Large stone house (purchase price 180 TE)
- Two cottages next to each other (purchase price 160 TE)
- The houses are within walking distance to the sea (10 minutes walk) and have a great view from the terraces (a bit raised).
- Private sale without commission.
- Cottages were rented for a few years, occupancy about 90% in the season from May to September.
- Land register entry 1: 1 (only one owner registered)
- Legalization (mandatory edition of the Croatian government) completely implemented.
- Energy certificates (compulsory!) Are available for all houses.
- Visit on site anytime, please make an appointment with us.
- Secure purchase via a lawyer / notary (former court president).
+ Big Parking
+ External storage room
Purchase price 180 TE
Purchase price together with Cottage 2 is 160 TE
Purchase price together with Cottage 1 is 160 TE